We sell the previously owned, but unused, supplies from other crafters’ inventories or “stashes”, as well as gently used crafting tools and equipment. At any time our inventory consists of some combination of the following, although the following list is by no means exhaustive:
- Quilt weight cotton print fabric and batiks
- Sewing notions and quilting tools and supplies
- Lace, ribbons and trims (no less than I yard)
- Needlepoint, embroidery, cross stitch, appliqué and punchneedle tools, supplies, patterns and kits
- Scrapbooks, paper, stamps, punches, stencils and related tools and supplies for paper crafts
- Yarn and other knitting and crocheting tools and supplies
- Roving and fleece as well as spinning and weaving tools and supplies
- Rug hooking tools and supplies
- Beads, findings and jewelry making tools and supplies
- Paint sets, colored pencil and marker sets
- Books and magazines related to crafts
- Craft organizers, craft storage containers, project and tote bags.
- Unused sketch pads, sketch books and journals
All items for sale are in excellent condition; many are in their original retail packaging. Items are marked at far below original retail price to provide value to the crafter and generate a constant turnover in inventory. New consignments are received daily. Customers are encouraged to follow the ReCrafting Co.’s Facebook page for updates on what is new in the shop.